MISC Jumps Most Since 1998 on Buyout Offer: Kuala Lumpur MoverGan Yen Kuan
MISC Bhd., the world’s second-largest liquefied natural gas shipper, surged the most in more than 14 years in Kuala Lumpur stock trading after receiving a takeover offer from Malaysia’s state-owned energy company Petroliam Nasional Bhd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day