Japan Stocks Rise Fifth Day on U.S. Jobs; Panasonic SoarsYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese shares rose after the Nikkei 225 Stock Average capped its longest weekly winning streak since 1959, as U.S. jobs and manufacturing data boosted optimism in the world’s biggest economy. Panasonic Corp. soared after posting an unexpected third-quarter profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day