Spanish, Italian Bonds Slide Amid Signs of Political RiskDavid Goodman and Lukanyo Mnyanda
Spanish government securities led declines among the euro-region’s so-called peripheral countries as renewed signs of political instability in the currency bloc damped demand for the nation’s assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself