Gannett Falls Most in 10 Months After Television ForecastEdmund Lee
Gannett Co., which owns 82 U.S. daily newspapers and 23 television stations, fell the most in almost 10 months on concern that TV revenue growth won’t be enough to compensate for weakness in print advertising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling