Gail India Receives Second LNG Cargo From GDF Suez at DabholChou Hui Hong
Gail India Ltd. is taking delivery of its second liquefied natural gas cargo through a contract with GDF Suez at its Dabhol terminal, said a company official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day