Fortress’s Gagfah to Keep Woba as Company Nears Loan DealDalia Fahmy
Gagfah SA, the third-biggest owner of German real estate by market value, abandoned a plan to sell a unit that owns a quarter of its homes as the company nears an agreement on refinancing a 1 billion-euro ($1.35-billion) loan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting