Etihad Nears Jet Stake Decision as Investments Bolster EarningsRobert Wall and Mahmoud Kassem
Etihad Airways PJSC, the third-largest Gulf carrier, said it’s closing in on the purchase of a stake in Jet Airways (India) Ltd. after investments in four other carriers helped triple full-year profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself