Dubai’s ENOC Will Buy 20,000 Barrels a Day of Qatari CondensateAnthony DiPaola
Emirates National Oil Co., Dubai’s government-owned refiner, agreed to buy 20,000 barrels a day of condensate from Qatar under an annual contract as it cuts fuel imports from Iran because of international sanctions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem