Centrica Opts Out of Building U.K. Nuclear Plants on CostsNidaa Bakhsh
Centrica Plc, the U.K.’s largest household energy supplier, opted out of a plan to build nuclear reactors in the U.K. with Electricite de France SA because of rising costs and will return 500 million pounds ($786 million) to investors by buying back shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States