Ackman Canadian Pacific CEO Gets Deputy From NationalFrederic Tomesco
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. hired Keith Creel away from rival Canadian National Railway Co. and named him president and chief operating officer to assist Chief Executive Officer Hunter Harrison in his turnaround plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders