Bristol-Myers Diabetes Drug Helps Obese Adolescents Lose WeightDrew Armstrong
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.’s diabetes drug exenatide helped severely obese teenagers lose weight, according to a study that suggests a new use for some medicines used to control blood sugar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself