Aspen Pharmacare In Talks to Buy Merck & Co. Dutch UnitKamlesh Bhuckory
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd., South Africa’s largest generic drugmaker, said it’s in talks on a possible acquisition of Dutch ingredient manufacturing capacity and product lines from U.S. medicine producer Merck & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing