Spain’s Rajoy Says Allegations of Graft Against Him are ‘False’Sharon Smyth and Ben Sills
Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said reports in El Pais newspaper that he or members of his party received illegal payments are wrong and stem from allegations made by unknown persons trying to damage his party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt