U.K. Stocks Advance After U.S. Data; BT Group JumpsAdria Cimino
U.K. stocks advanced, with the FTSE 100 Index posting a fifth straight weekly gain, as data showed hiring and manufacturing expanded in the U.S. in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant