Time Warner Cable CEO Said to Be Retiring at Year’s EndAlex Sherman
Time Warner Cable Inc. Chief Executive Officer Glenn Britt, who has run the second-largest U.S. cable company for more than a decade, will retire at the end of the year, a person familiar with the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone