TeliaSonera Not Found to Have Bribed in Uzbek Deal, Review ShowsAdam Ewing
TeliaSonera AB should have been more careful when it bought an Uzbek phone license in 2007, although there isn’t evidence that bribery or money laundering occurred, according to a law firm hired to investigate accusations of graft.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day