Tata Motors Indian Vehicle Sales Drop the Most in Four YearsSiddharth Philip
Tata Motors Ltd., India’s largest automaker, reported its biggest drop in vehicle sales in four years in January as high borrowing costs and a slowing economy reduced demand for the company’s trucks and cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards