Suez Environnement Unit Wins $177 Million for England ContractRandall Hackley
Suez Environnement, Europe’s largest water company, won an 8-year contract from Durham County Council in northeastern England that’s worth at least 130 million euros ($177 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States