Rupiah Forwards Surge as Offshore Fixing Matches Onshore SpotYudith Ho
Indonesia’s rupiah forwards jumped the most since September after global banks strengthened their quotes for the currency, causing an offshore fixing to converge with the onshore spot rate for the first time in six weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting