Panasonic-Sharp Win Time for Turnarounds as Yen Boosts EarningsMariko Yasu and Naoko Fujimura
Panasonic Corp. and Sharp Corp., struggling to recover from record losses, may have won some time after job cuts, asset sales and a weaker yen helped them improve third-quarter earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt