Oil India Share Sale Will Help Government Raise $582 MillionRakteem Katakey and Paresh Jatakia
The government will raise at least 31 billion rupees ($582 million) selling shares in Oil India Ltd., the nation’s second-biggest state explorer, helping shrink a budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks