Mitsubishi UFJ Profit Jumps as Stock Rally Boosts Fee IncomeShigeru Sato and Shingo Kawamoto
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc., Japan’s biggest bank, doubled its third-quarter profit as the country’s stock rally helped boost fee income and reduced its losses from shareholdings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy