Netflix’s Hastings Says Viewer Data Underpins ProgrammingCliff Edwards
Netflix Inc. will test whether Machiavelli and math are a winning formula as the world’s largest subscription-video service debuts “House of Cards,” its most ambitious step yet into original online-TV programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day