London Cop Gets 15 Months in News Corp. Tabloid Bribery CaseErik Larson
A senior London police detective was sentenced to 15 months in prison for trying to sell information about a phone-hacking probe in 2010 to News Corp.’s News of the World tabloid, which was at the center of the investigation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling