Imperial Boosts Kearl Oil-Sands Costs to $12.9 BillionJeremy van Loon
Imperial Oil Ltd., the second-largest Canadian crude producer, raised the estimate for initial costs at its delayed Kearl project to C$12.9 billion ($12.9 billion) and predicted output would begin by the end of March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards