HEAG Plans More M&A After HSE Deal Tops 2012 Renewables RankingStefan Nicola
HEAG Holding AG, whose $356 million buyout of HEAG Suedhessische Energie AG was the biggest private-equity deal in clean energy last year, plans to sell a stake in the utility as early as 2014 to help fund more purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States