Carlyle’s NBTY Said to Lower Rate on $1.51 Billion Term LoanMichael Amato and Lara Deke
NBTY Inc., the manufacturer of nutritional supplements owned by Carlyle Group, set the rate it will pay on a $1.51 billion covenant-lite term loan it’s seeking to refinance debt, according to a person with knowledge of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself