Can Pimco Break Free of Its Bonds?By
Shakespeare, meet Wall Street, where uneasy lies the head that wears a fund-manager crown. To wit: Peter Lynch and Fidelity Magellan’s reign during the 1980s. Or Janus’s growth-at-any-price ascent upon the ill-fated tech bubble, or Legg Mason’s Bill Miller, whose 15-year streak of beating the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index and lapping up investor dollars lasted until Miller started lagging, lost billions of dollars in assets, and hung up his calculator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’