Brookfield Office Rallies on Lower Manhattan Lease TalksDavid M. Levitt
Brookfield Office Properties Inc. rose the most in 17 months after the landlord said it is negotiating letters of intent with two potential tenants for space at lower Manhattan’s World Financial Center.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap