Berkowitz Fund Scooped Up Financial Firms ‘Priced to Die’Noah Buhayar
Bruce Berkowitz, named by Morningstar Inc. as the domestic stock-fund manager of the decade in January 2010, said he loaded up on stocks such as Bank of America Corp. when they were “priced to die.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap