Berkowitz Adds Junk Debt on Top of BofA ‘Priced to Die’Mary Childs and Noah Buhayar
Bruce Berkowitz, the investment manager who’s turning away new customers from his mutual funds, expects a “watershed” 2013 for Fairholme Capital Management LLC’s Focused Income Fund as he bets the majority of its assets on junk-rated Sears Holdings Corp. and MBIA Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans