Aker Solutions Climbs on Deepest Norway Subsea Deal: Oslo MoverStephen Treloar
Aker Solutions ASA, the oil services provider controlled by billionaire Kjell Inge Roekke, climbed the most in more than a week in Oslo after winning a contract from Statoil ASA for the deepest subsea development off Norway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline