IAG Chief Walsh to Push On With Iberia Job Cuts After Talks FailKari Lundgren and Manuel Baigorri
IAG Chief Executive Officer Willie Walsh said he’ll move forward with a cost-cutting strategy at the Madrid-based Iberia unit of Europe’s third-largest airline after unions spurned the latest plan to reduce headcount.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing