Wanxiang Interested in Aiding Fisker After A123 PurchaseAlan Ohnsman
Wanxiang Group Co. said it wants to support struggling luxury plug-in hybrid manufacturer Fisker Automotive Inc. that’s the main customer of a bankrupt battery supplier China’s biggest auto-parts maker is acquiring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing