WANdisco Rises on Success in Cracking ‘Big Data’: London MoverPeter Woodifield
WANdisco Plc, a U.K. software provider to companies including Apple Inc. and Intel Corp., rose to a record as it won a U.S. patent award and joined a platform for storing and processing large volumes of data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day