Swiss Stocks Little Changed as SMI Posts Record JanuaryNamitha Jagadeesh
Stocks in Switzerland were little changed, as the Swiss Market Index completed the biggest January rally in at least 25 years, as better-than-estimated business activity in the U.S. offset an increase in jobless claims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing