S&P 500 Index Likely to Rally to 1,600, Birinyi SaysSarah Pringle
There is a more than 50 percent chance the Standard & Poor 500 Index will top 1,600 this year as investors pour money into equity mutual funds and corporate profits beat estimates, according to Laszlo Birinyi, president of Birinyi Associates Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis