Ryanair Ordered to Reimburse Travelers in Volcano DelayStephanie Bodoni
Ryanair Holdings Plc must pay passengers for expenses such as food and lodging after a flight cancellation due to a volcano eruption in 2010, the European Union’s top court said in a ruling the Irish carrier claimed would trigger higher fares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone