Russia Seen Beating Emerging Stock Gauge 3rd Month by VernoKsenia Galouchko
Russia’s benchmark Micex Index will grow at a faster pace than other emerging markets for a third month as high dividends and low volatility lure investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing