Khan Gets One Year in Prison in Insider Trading CasePatricia Hurtado and Bob Van Voris
Roomy Khan, the former Intel Corp. executive twice convicted of passing illegal tips to Raj Rajaratnam, was ordered to serve one year in prison for obstructing justice after she agreed to help the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt