Porsche Says Funds Decide Against Appealing N.Y. VW CaseChris Dolmetsch
Porsche SE said hedge funds that accused the German carmaker of concealing a plan to corner the market in Volkswagen AG shares agreed not to appeal a New York court ruling dismissing the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap