News Corp. Said to Face New Phone-Hacking Suits After DeadlineErik Larson
News Corp.’s U.K. publishing unit faces at least six new lawsuits by victims of tabloid phone hacking even after a court-issued deadline passed for filing such cases, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself