Mystery Bank Heist Is Flashback to Berlin’s Murky UnderworldJoseph de Weck
A hidden tunnel, a fake Dutch passport, and strewn contents of smashed up safe-deposit boxes are among the clues confounding police in Berlin trying to solve a bank heist that recalls the German capital’s past as a hotbed of crime and espionage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks