Killer Waves in California Claim 5 Lives Without WarningAlison Vekshin
Northern California beachgoers are being warned that the Pacific can kill in an instant as powerful breakers known as “sneaker waves” surge ashore without warning and drag their victims to sea. Five people have died since November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy