J&J Had ‘Inappropriate’ Risk Controls for Hip, Jury ToldMaurice Possley, David Voreacos and Jef Feeley
Johnson & Johnson’s DePuy unit took “inappropriate” steps to identify and eliminate risks in the design of 93,000 all-metal hip implants that J&J recalled, a company compliance manager told a California jury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations