Berlusconi Closes Gap in Italy as Bersani Faces DefectionsAndrew Frye and Chiara Vasarri
Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi continued his surge in opinion polls, closing the gap with Pier Luigi Bersani to 5 percentage points as the front-runner struggled to prevent defections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards