IBM Lands McDonald’s as Customer for Its Social SoftwareSarah Frier
International Business Machines Corp. signed on McDonald’s Corp.’s South Africa division as a customer for its business-focused social-networking software, landing the highest-profile client yet for the product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances