Flour Mills Nigeria Rises Most in 3 Years on Buy RecommendationVincent Nwanma
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, the country’s biggest miller by market value, climbed the most in more than three years after Exotix Ltd. recommended buying the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States