First Solar Buys New Mexico Project From Element PowerChristopher Martin
First Solar Inc., the biggest maker of thin-film solar products, bought the 50-megawatt Macho Springs project in New Mexico from Element Power Solar for an undisclosed amount.
The Luna County project will be completed next year, the Tempe, Arizona-based company said today in a statement. El Paso Electric Co. plans to buy the output from the solar energy field under a long-term contract that still needs state regulatory approval.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange