Fiat Industrial Sets Third Quarter for U.S. Stock ListingTommaso Ebhardt
Fiat Industrial SpA, the truck and tractor maker spun off from car manufacturer Fiat SpA in 2011, plans a U.S. stock listing before October for the company it’s forming with the CNH Global NV farm-equipment division.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling